Thursday 13 October 2011

How to play Greedy Bankers vs The World!

One thing that I wanted to improve with v1.1 of Greedy Bankers vs The World was the tutorials, which are admittedly a little brief. I wanted to do something a bit more fun and visual than a set of instructions, and decided that a video would be the most exciting way to do this.

So without further ado, here is the video!



Please note it's slightly different in the game, and you can flick between the different "chapters" in case you miss an important bit of advice. The voice was great fun to do, but took a bit of effort, as my voice isn't naturally very deep! It's quite hard to keep this voice consistent over two minutes. To avoid drifting back into a more comfortable pitch I put a picture of Deholm from the IT Crowd on the screen while I recorded.

I hope to get the v1.1 build submitted in the next few days. The update includes colourblind support (which I hope to improve as I go based on people's suggestions), and an extra difficulty mode in Story Mode, dubbed "Crisis" level!